Sunday, June 15, 2008

Great weekend :>

This probably one of my great weekend! Due to my gfs were busy with their things, we rarely/hardly have time to match up to meet up with each other. And recently, they are free! *Yippie* I have been waiting this time for 'ages'! hehe. Am looking forward to have gals hangout/chit-chat/pillow talk session. And yep, met sssp and ES at The Curve and had Sakae Sushi as late dinner (I've been waiting for them for hour++ >.<") until left us, the only table in the restaurant (sound like I always bump into this situation ;p). Girls always have non-stop topics to talk! We've wandering around Laundry Bar and finally decided to have a drink in Empress Cafe and the atmosphere was not bad to chill out. Called koh to join us and ended up almost 2am only reached home. The girls came over to my house and I kept taking my stuffs to share with them hehe...girl's stuff =p And...and we slept at 4am++, finally >.<


The next day, ES, Siew Yann and I went to shop in Sg Wang and Low Yat (without ssp as she headed back to her hometown) and did our necessary things hehe. I must say I'm broke! Spent RM350 within a day! Aiks =( And late in the afternoon, so coincidence darling shopping with her darling in Pavilion and came over to meet us in Sg Wang for a drink. It's been awhile I've not met her and have a private chat, hopefully will meet her as soon as possible again right after she back from HK next week. Late at night, we had our dinner with buddy, Fay at Prince's Cafe after long hours of shopping. These 2 days have been my satisfied week as I got to meet my buddies in a short period of time and I had a fulfilling time with them, definitely :)

No comments: