Monday, June 9, 2008

Sinful weekend

Just got back from Penang yesterday. Had a great weekend with Tatt, but sinful one ;p Don't get me wrong, it was sinful with all the delicious meal that I could not be resisted. 1st day arrived, Tatt brought me to our usual supper hangout place, my personally favourite 'lok-lok'(steamboat) stall to fill up my stomach after was taking long hours of bus ride. The price undeniably cheap but what made me loved most was the variety of sauces! *Yummy*


And the following night, was following his family to have dinner in Auto City and we picked a Korean restaurant called Ta Chang Jing. Apparently, the restaurant did not give me too much of 'Korean' feel. However, the service of waitress was superb! The owner of the restaurant was a pure Korean and his business was spearheaded by his son, which looked quite cute keke =p Ehem...back to the food topic. How could I keep fit whenever I come to Penang? The Korean food was really delicious. This was not the first time I having Korean meal but I must say *thumbs up* If got chance, I recommend you to have a meal at there. However, the price is not that cheap =p


The next next following day, which was the third day, Tatt brought me to Chopper Board in Gurney Plaza. He had a Unagi set lunch which was quite cheap and I was having my sate sauce baked chicken rice. Regretted should order his unagi, which was nicer, well... should be done this next time ;D


Deng...deng...deng...(drum rolls) type so long, my main concern is to talk about the last but not least (night) dinner that I highly recommend! Heeheehee...thanks to dear. You guys must go! Especially guys, you should bring your gf/dream gal/wife etc...to this awesome place! It's called 'Feringghi Garden', which strategically located in Batu Feringghi. When I was entering the restaurant, I thought I went inside to a tropical decorated hotel. The atmosphere was so comfy and cooling with greenery beautiful flora surrounded it. We ordered Sze Chuan hot and sour soup (I know this was not the right place to order this so kind of oriental dish, but to my surprise, it was very tasty!), breads (tomato and garlic flavour-recommended), fish & chips (too full for me) and otak-otak flavoured fish. My tummy gonna burst after having so much meals consecutively in these 3 days in a roll! Poor tummy getting bigger and bigger but I just can't oppose those scrumptious meal...is too sinful to say NO!

No comments: