Thursday, July 10, 2008

My loved ones' birthdays

I've promised to dear to bring him along to this mango shop after coincidentally saw one blog intro some new restaurant in town. Waited this day for so long and finally he reached KL to celebrate my dearest popo's b'day. During the day, with the help of my colleague, Ching, who kind enough to draw me a map showing the location of this mango shop, called Mango Mania, we managed to find the place smoothly.

So many kinds of mango! Dear's all time favourite fruit! Well, I didn't manage to take a pic of the dishes we took because I was too hungry! We've ordered a mango chicken burger and two yogurt drinks. Hmm...comment? I thought the mango chicken burger was so-so but the drinks were tasty!*thumbs up* However, I'm not sure when will be the next time I will visit the shop again as the price is really ehem...expensive (for me)!

Cam whoring in the car...hohoho =p I guess this is what most of the vain people like me love to do when the traffic sucks. Some self-entertaining while heading to our next destination--KLCC.


Testing 1, 2, 3...I love my new bought foundation! It looked smooth by covering my big pores, pimples, reddish skin!


Simply love this Topshop ballet skirt :) Cute!

Screen turned to my popo's b'day at night, which was a grand one indeed. I've found that my popo so cute pouring the wine, so western feel. Beside were my cousin brothers were trying to help out.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my dearest and greatest one, popo :)

I love this pic...see, she is so cute! My beautiful popo :) I love you!

Happy family :) Actually the stage was too small to fit us all in and well, that just part of the big family.


The happening and crowded atmosphere, everyone was happy for popo :)

Grabbed a pic with my teethless nephew ^0^

Me & my pretty grown-up cousin :) She looks mature but she only soon-to-be-17!~ Gosh, that young!
I like this pic but sigh hand too shaky, perhaps too long didn't self-take picture *teeheehee*



That's all for popo's b'day:) As for mummy's b'day, I brought her to Korean BBQ restaurant, namely Dao-Rae. That was my third time to eat Korean food, which I thought was quite healthy meals and would like to recommend to you guys, if you enjoy to try out something new :)

No comments: