Sunday, August 17, 2008

Red letter day for my dear friends


Ta-dah! ;p Last weekend was my good university mates' convocation, which held in Cyberjaya. Before attending their special occasion, I've prepared some cute presents for them...


From left to right: Cute orange-flavoured Mak Dou (Piggie) exclusive for bestie Ming, Convo Teddy Baby for Siew Yann and another Convo Teddy Baby for Koh. Although these soft toys are not gigantic in size, but I think I am sincere enough since I bought in Penang and brought them to KL by bus, phew!


Although busy with tonnes of works, but I still manage to take some spare time and DIY cards for my very good friends, which I think is warmth one hehe. Rarely make cards for friends, hopefully they will fancy my handcraft and forgive my immature DIY skills hehe. Shinning star...for Nyok Foong jimui (^.^)

For Fax...a very good listener and advisor since I know him during Alpha (Foundation).


For Ming, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

For ES, happy-go-lucky and cheerful gal all time :)

For Tracy, studied in Melaka but we never fail to keep in touch. Miss our Singapore trip!


Siew Yann...my very good friend since secondary! hehe, hope she likes the card ;)


And yeah, 'patent' it behind the card hohoho!



Cyberjaya 1st day:


With Koh, forced him to take the teddy bear take pic as well hehe ;p

DJs in da house! Yo! All of us from Mandarin Slot, girls power! Reminisce the good old days, really exciting to hang out with you girls and of course the others (who are not in the pic) =p

Junior DJs keep it up! The club is expanding and overtake the other big club I guess hehe! Bravo!


With Mr.nice guy, Chee Wai. Congrats to you!


The ex-Menjalarians~ Siew Yann was no longer bearing the hot weather.



Muaks, muaks! Let me cool you down k? lol

Both of my ex-roomies, Lean Shin and Siew Yann =)



Tzer Haur, the intelligent gentleman.


Hock Yunn, Fax, Sssp, Stanley , Me and Fay



Happy moment --it's great to see you guys!

Solo pic with William, a brilliant guy indeed.


Full Soon, a hilarious, kind and friendly person who will cheer you up with his uniqueness jokes.


Luen Mou, a guy who pro in Gu-Zheng! Whoa! Salute!


Li Yen, my 1st generation ex-housemate, a kind, patient and helpful lady indeed. She turned to be a gorgeous
babe!



Sorny Yorng, without his robe (almost thought he not yet graduated hehe).





2nd day of convo (Melaka friends):



Tracy, congratulations to you, babe! You go , girl!~ Finally managed to take a pic with you after several attempts.


Reunion of partial Group 52--Me, Su Yen, Nyok Foong and Li San. All grown up became pretty babes!

Long-time-no-see, Marcus! All the best to you ya!


Ming, good luck in your future undertakings!


Ah...at last, Wen Jun! It's great to see you since super long time didn't see you already. Take good care and all the best in your career!


.

.

.

.


Really very happy to see many of my good friends and some long lost friends after ages. It was really a great reunion day and those good old days suddenly reappeared in my mind, touched my heart indeed, as though it was my convocation haha! Cherish my dear friends to achieve their dreams and targets and all the best in whatever they do. Love you guys! I'll always remember the great moments that we used to share together {{hugs hugs}}


P.S. Many thanks to my best friend, Fay who accompanied me all the time during 1st day convo, some even misunderstood he's my bf hehe, yeah he is but is best friend (bf) =p

No comments: