Tuesday, September 16, 2008

^Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival^

Lately, works are piling up continuously, which is in fact good news to our business centre. Ironically, I couldn't cope well with the overload works with my current capability. At this time around, I just worried about my ought to be finished cases and was not in the mood to any outings which I know I will feel guilty after that. However, was glad that things turned out of my expectation when Fay invited me to his Mooncake Celebration Party *woot* It was a great and special one I must say =) Everyone was enjoyed themselves at that night, too. Left: Fay (the Host), Jackie, Siew Yann, Me & Siang with our traditional lanterns...ahh, reminded me those days when I used to be a kid...


Lanterns night fever. Trying a few attempts to take the KLCC background but well turned out to another view hehe








Cheers for our friendship! ;p Know these beautiful people since Form1 :)








The best saved for the last! Must salute the creativity and kindness of Fay's mom. All of us (About 30++ people) had written our own wished into a piece of paper and tied it up at the bottom of the lanterns together with helium balloons. It's like a smaller version of 'Kong Ming Deng', whoa!








There you go! Balloons flied all the way up! Like colourful shinning stars in the sky :) Hope our wishes will be materialized. -Thanks Fay for giving me a different celebration :)

No comments: