Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm back :D

Hallelujah! :P Finally, I'm back AGAIN to blogspot! These few days I've been struggling which weblog I should start. Which scratch my mind the most is the names I wanted all are fully occupied! Damn it! My name just simply too common or I'm not creative enough? Anyhow, I manage to register myself a nick satisfactorily although is not the best one. Thanks to my buddy Siew Yann that I kept disturb hehe (you are always patiently enough to serve me all the time).


These few days were awful days for me. I was actually emotionally unstable. Suddenly, I hate the world, and the world owes me. Maybe the PMS factor? I was wondering. I throw tantrum to people that I should not although he/she is not being mean to me. I just cant stop myself behave so. And my tears burst out as though ages have not cried before. What's wrong with me? From the conversation, he said I still like the same old person one year ago who has not work things out. I admitted I was sensitive at things, sometimes.


Today, at least I am feeling much better. But, had a heavy bad flu and light fever. Took half day MC and ran off to my house and rest but have been disturbed by unwanted calls and sms *sigh*


20 days more and I am 22nd. Reminisced this year, I earned a lot of experiences, good and bad ones which made me learn and grow. Somehow, I don't see inner me has obvious changes. Deep inside my heart, I thank you gratefully to those people who came into my life and always be there for me :)

No comments: