Saturday, December 15, 2007

A lil' bit surprise, A lil' bit confused

Recently, have this kind of weird feeling. If only I can get an accurate answer. Maybe I did. Back in reality, you just can't expect to change much. Time would not stop for you and life's still goes on. I took my courage but I ended up with more confused. Never mind...after all...

Back to happier topic. Recently, got a few friends who kind enough to treat me eat heavenly delicious food! A dozen J-Co donuts by Andy + free delivery, Hagen Daaz Chocolate Brownie + Macademia by Kai Jern @KLCC(this is superb *slurp*) and Baskin Robbins with my favourite mint flavour by a mystery guy(he said I cant reveal his name LOL). I was surprised to get all these nice treatment! Weee! Thank you so much to you guys :D Nice food definitely cheer up my day ;)

No comments: