Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all of ya!




Merry Christmas! Time really flies. I recalled my ex-blog that I was writing an article regarding X'mas and all. My all time favourite festive season. And that was one year ago. Now, we are heading to 2008. Woo! Is there anyone inventing a remote control that enable us to have just one click and freeze the moment I like?

Supposedly am going to friends' party, but I just turned down their invitation. Darling's party, Sorng Yong's Xmas's eve party, ES's clubbing night and Hong Kai's BBQ. Instead of going out, I had dinner at home. This showed how obedient am I (for the first time?) lol.

What's next in my mind?Hmm...I am going to be 22 real soon! I just can't imagine and I feel like I am still not grown up. So many promises I made to myself but seem like little or a few only I had fulfilled. 'Action speaks louder than words'...and yeah, by the time I act upon it, I will be a better person (and this will be how many 'N' years? :p )

Just a little small wish but take much courage to do so yeah.

Wishing all my friends have a blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year 2008 ahead! All the best to you and make good resolution to yourself as new year, new begin.

Although this tropical country does not have winter like the westerns to make me have Christmas feel, but I can truly feel this season as everyone is caring of each other by giving best regards, wishes, greetings... Feel warmth indeed.

Am departing tomorrow at 3.25pm flight to Taipei, hopefully can know some people as nice as I know here in Malaysia. And hopefully can gain brand new experience that colour up my life :) Till now, I'll update a.s.a.p when I have chance. Take care (((warm hugs to ya all)))


No comments: