Sunday, December 23, 2007

My pre-celebration of 22 years old birthday =)

On 20/12/2007 (Thursday), I dated a few of my close girlfriends to meet up and shop around in KL area. It was supposed to be a normal hangout before I am going to Taiwan. But then, the day before, koh accidentally did something that ruined up the whole thing and made me felt upset, surprise, happy all these mixed up feelings...just because he revealed the surprise birthday celebration earlier and had some miscommunication problem with ES. *sigh* And I was like don't really know how to react about it coz' I've been told one day earlier about the surprise and now the surprise became pre-surprise already. How good if I don't know anything, I wondered. On the other hand, I felt glad that my friends are having a birthday celebration exclusively for ME lol :P

Ting: Where's Kevin going?
ES: Going to downstairs do something... (Pavilion)
Ting: Eh, no need buy cake for me ok.
ES: How you know ah?Why don't you tell earlier?
Ting:....

You see, when you know that your friends are going to have a celebration for you, how are you going to react? And I choose to be frank on it LOL. Especially when you saw your friend holding a cake in front of you (without he realising that you are just behind him when heading to the restaurant), you will simply just assume you didn't see anything, did you? he he...funny situation. But, I felt happy all the way :)

Surprisingly, when I entered the restaurant, saw my two hometown good friends sitting there calmly as though they are awaiting my appearance. And yeah, this was the post-surprise ES got for me! Was totally stunned and surprised! What can I said? Felt touched for the plan and the efforts my buddies paid just for my celebration :)



Preparing to meet up my girlfriends

Look at my eyebags @.@

Lunch @ Kim Gary (Sssp's favourite)

Similiar scene? It looked like as though we were @ Ochard Road

Girls' outing @ Pavillion

Pineapple fried rice--Fay &June's selection

ES's mee goreng

Kevin's meal, nice!

My delicious tomyam meehun for dinner and also Sssp &Yen Ling's

Superb dessert

I'm going to be 22 soooon! >.<

Memorable celebration @ Thai Restaurant (Rain Noodle House I think)

Love ya gals *muaks*

Pics with the boys

*On top of the world, thanks Kevin for the lovely cake*

Taking time to make wishes (yeah, I'm greedy ;P )

Thanks *Fay & June* for the golden strawberry chain!
The organizer *muaks*

Fairly Fay ^^

Girls in white, another thing in common--we used to have our braces on :P

My hometown buddies ! Thanks for the turn up & post-surprise :)

Thanks buddies :*

On our way back to home after a long tired happily day :)

I had a great time that night till I was too flattering and couldn't fall asleep. Felt touched, happiness and cherished deep inside my heart. Thank you so much my buddies for the wonderful memory you gave me. I love you guys loads {{BIG HUGS}}

No comments: