Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great day with darling

Although darling like Lee Hom, but I like Jay;
Although she studied Mass Comm, but I was majoring in Finance;
Although she is friendly, but I am cool;
But one thing in common is... ...we have blush red cheeks and used to wear braces! haha =p

Blur us. But we like this pic ;)


I always feel happy and anticipate to meet up with my darling, Chippy because I will be alright and let go my worries and problems after getting consultation from her. I don't know why, everytime after meeting her I am relieved, comfortable and totally forgotten my sadness or problems that harassed me. Maybe she got some kind of 'magic spell' ? hehe. Knowing her for 10 years (gosh!) since I was twelve, she never fail to give me her best advises and comforts. Today, supposed to be our complain day but turned out to be a relaxing day as we already forgotten the unhappy incidents, hehe. However, I am glad that our friendship still remained as before :) Deep in my heart, I am really cherished to have her as my best friend :> Cheers, for our 10 years 'anniversary'! ;)

No comments: