Saturday, April 5, 2008

Outdated

It took months for me to update Taiwan journey. There are so many pictures and stories I wanted to share but the length of time for me to do so is really long and tiring. So, for my dear friends/readers/bloggers who are keen to know more about Taiwan trip, do not hesitate to drop me a message and I will try my best to share my experience throughout the whole journey with you. Overall, I recommended to travel in Taiwan and it is a better choice to backpack as the transportation is very convenience at there.


Gosh, it's already April and I still have many events/stories/celebrations to share, and I have not been updated since January. The memory of Taiwan still clear in my mind, time past fast cruelly, not giving me enough spare time to do my things. Life is hectic. Will update more soon (promise to myself), as I wanted to see how my life goes on, the adventure of my life, how far I go, who I met in my journey to assist me and ... ...


So, I will race with the time and catch up the things which I far left behind to. Take care everyone! Have a great weekend ;)

No comments: