Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jay @ Malaysia

Bestie Ming, who shared same interest with me, damn love Jay's songs :)
The grand stage view
He came to our place and I was pace enough to run to in front of the stage and got a quick snap hehe :P
Yahoo! My Jay (for that night ;P)
On the concert night, my eyes kept starring at him and neglected the dancers, decoration etc. hehe
He was the first person who made me think that a guy who is good in playing piano has his uniqueness of charming :)
Jay in white! Super duper love his costume, it was 2 in 1 design, which was traditional chinese oriental + western style.
The transparent piano which caught our attention, together with excellent playing skills and familiar love songs of Jay which totally captured everyone's heart.
Jay was giving his best of beat-box, amazingly talented.
Rating: 9/10 for the concert, definitely worth it!




Yes, another outdated post. I went to the concert with Ming, QQ, Suzie, William and friends. Thanks to Suzie and Ming for their kind help to get me a V.I.P ticket (under fans club zone). Recalled back I was used to watch his concerts in K.L. And this was the third time (what a loyal fans I am, hehe!) This time, I was more affordable to get an expensive ticket and able to have real close view on his performance. Anticipated his performance and once again he did a great job. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much :)


No comments: