Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sssp's 23rd Birthday (^.^)

Mission Possible 1-Sssp was invited to give us a speech/sing us a song by the staffs. Guess she felt surprise and awkward to do so. But, I think she never forget this scene as she was the attention of the crowd hehe :P

See...what I meant?Standing on top of the chair and highly aware of where the camera was, by facing the camera lens with her angelic brightful smile. Hey, where's your speech? We are still waiting...


Alright, 2nd mission impossible. Hehe, this time kinda the staff deliberately make things difficult for sssp, by requesting her to blow off the candles for about 1 meter far.


Forget about the mission. Happy 23rd Birthday to you, Sssp!


Great time gathering and celebration with buddies.


Although it's late to update but I do hope sssp had a great night on the celebration. I have been wanted to give a different kind of surprise to sssp since long time ago. Apparently, I snatched the idea from TGI Friday's, was hoping that the staffs of The Apartment's could do something or assist to make the celebration more merrier and fun. I guess sssp was unexpected that she has been called up to stand on the chair and be attention of the crowd, hopefully this would be one of the memorable celebrations. Unwittingly, we've known each other for about 5 years. And I really cherish to have a bestie like her. I just wanted to say all the best to you, sssp in reaching your dreams and targets :) I'm sure you can outshine the others with your determination and your hard works surely will be paid off. Good luck in your journey of life and remember I love you loads *muaks*

No comments: