Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day ---<@

We have pre-celebrated this special festival on yesterday, together with my beloved popo. Guess this year I have pampered my mom more than before. I've gotten her spa scrub and aqua lily fragrance, both from The Body Shop. And also, treat her a steamboat dinner :) I think every mother in this world should be pampered more as they are the greatest people on earth. Remember since the day mother gave birth, her role as a mom had given the best to her children unfailingly, which is unlimited love and care to us. If want to talk about how great my mom is, I think this entry will never be ended. I know I can't repay all like what she gave to me, but hopefully I can bring her more and more joyous now and in the future by pampering her all the best I can :) I *heart* you, Mom!

No comments: