Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ironically, people tend to concern you wherever you clearly stated in your instant messaging status, saying "in trouble","sad" and the lists go on. Especially those that seldom keep in touch with you, not to mention some even you do not know at all! (ahem..) It's human being nature to 'concern', or I shall say curiosity worm nagging to find out more what's going on to the another person. Undeniably, mostly are just merely to 'kpo' (gossip) and once they got to know how serious or not serious the incident is, they will be satisfied and ciao. Is that what you called concern? Nah, I don't think so. Lately, I just found out that there's rarely good listener surrounding here. There's always listeners but not good ones. I guess it's kinda hard for ones to be a good listener, since is not only about listening, but also accessing, analyzing and evaluating (woo...academically). But still, in your heart, you will know who's the one who always has been there for you no matter what kind of occasion, ups and downs even to offer a hand to you although you did not ask for it. I am just getting tired of shitty people, sarcastic ones and I ain't no fighter to pretend along with them. I am just me who always wanted being true of me and get rid of shitty people.

No comments: