Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday to Ming (",) {hugs}

Ya!It's Ming's big day today! Ming is one of my bestie that I get to know from my previous university. One thing in common is we quite 'look alike' as in inner characteristics, perceptions, thoughts...Throughout the years we are besties, it really gives me beautiful memories. She's a supportive person who is there to listen to me and gives me her sincere advice. Although sometimes I might get jealous that she is being too close with other friend, but I just cant act so right? I just feel insecure? ha ha! I care every single thing she did...

We celebrated her birthday @ Midvalley. It was supposed to be a surprise celebration. But somehow she already knew like one week plus...thanks to Ah Foong:p just kidding. He might already forgotten that I had told him earlier we gonna have a surprise celebration for Ming. That day was a great day and Chee Wai has finally tried his best to turn up. Although it was a short one, but I was glad to have a reunion after our graduation. Everyone looks fine, but the current topic is surrounded with jobs, jobs and jobs! And yeah, we are going to another stage of life.

Ming's Exclusive Celebration @ i-Dragon...

Ting and Ming ^.^


Ex-housemates gathering (that's pirated version of Chee Wai lol)

Photograph of D-51B?!! :P

What I had bought for her? Man, I am totally broke! LOL. It was the latest collection of Los Angeles Guess by Marciano Purse! Hope she likes it. I've been wanted to get her a Guess purse long time ago...And last but not least, Happy 22nd Birthday to you, Ming~ May your life blossom with happiness, joyous and warmth. Love you always :)



No comments: